Printeroffline.support knows the importance of user’s privacy and thus, we always strive hard to maintain the security of your personal as well as other information that you provide us for the Tech support services.
Most importantly, at no point- we share or sell user’s information unless asked by the authorized governmental body for any serious offense committed by you.
- Prior to information being asked- our technicians will explain the reason associated with it. Simply put, we collect all required information by complete lawful measures and use it only for the defined purposes.
- With specially designed security tools and safeguards, we protect your data in a way that only the authorized person can access it that too, from a limited location.
- Apart from authorized person, only the user can see and change his information to ensure that none of the info has changed and is true.
Information We Collect
- For security reasons, we ask only the personal ID of the user, which may include name, postal code, email address, and contact number.
- You may even be asked about the device details for which you need support. As, this will help you get instant and effective assistance. This information may include device name and model, hardware & software configuration, and error tracking files.
- We do not save or share any card details which are shared by the user for billing purposes. In fact, the provided information is used only for one-time transaction (that too, in user’s presence).