Can't fix HP printer error oxc4eb827f | Troubleshooting Steps
Recently, we have got several users complaining about HP printer error code oxc4eb827f.
And, we found that HP error oxc4eb827f has affected the user's work more than any other printer issue.
In fact, we researched and found that this HP printer issue is seen mostly with the following printers (and messages):
- HP Envy Printer 4500 Error Code OXC4EB827F
- HP Deskjet 3545 Error Code Oxc4eb827f
- Office jet 4630 is showing an error code OXC4EB827F
- error code: OXC4EB827F in office jet 4620
So, one can easily deduce that error code: OXC4EB827F is still one of the major printer's trouble-maker. However, before we troubleshoot this error-the question is:
What is the meaning of error code oxc4eb827f in HP printer?
Whenever HP Envy Printer displays ‘Error Code OXC4EB827F,' it means something is wrong with the printer's software.....right???
Because the error code OXC4EB827F in Inkjet printer can also relate to:
- HP papers jam in printer,
- Debris collected on the rollers on ink cartridges,
- Damaged printer rollers,
- Print head out of place,
- Dirty/dislocated encoder strip to an actual hardware defect
- Ink System Failure
- Print head issue
- Carriage jam in printer
Most of the time, it’s easy to fix oxc4eb827f code displaying on HP printer, if you are able to locate the above or other relating problems.
But, how do you find the error signs of HP Error Code oxc4eb827f?
Stay tuned and you will surely find your answer in next section!!
Possible signs of Error Code OXC4EB827F in HP Envy Printers
Does your printer get unresponsive after displaying error message OXC4EB827F on computer screen?
If so, there are probably following issues with your printer.
Don't freak out by seeing this list below.
In fact, you should try and look for the enclosed stated error signs one-by-one to find the real culprit:
- Start by giving SCAN command to computer. Do you receive a message-"Printer was not connected" on the scan window? If so, it means there is a scanner connection issue that’s trying to convey the problem by displaying HP printer error 0XC4EB827F.
- Try to power off the HP printer from the main button and sit back. In case, the printer doesn’t turn off, try the following and confirm your error:
- Connect your printer to computer. You must use USB to attach these devices. In case, the system says the device isn’t connected, check for the second sign as well.
- Go to printer screen and see if you read the HP error code 0XC4EB827F. Also, confirm, there is continuous flashing light on power button.
If these error signs prevail over your HP printer device, it confirms that printer won't work due to error code OXC4EB827F.
Can't Fix HP printer code OXC4EB827F- Help Me!
Call Printer Professionals for immediate solution.
Want to see more signs so; you can completely clear error code 0XC4EB827F on HP printer?
Here’s the key, you are looking for:
- If you have a wireless HP printer, press the Wifi button on machine to connect with nearby computer. During this process, you must wait for 2-3 minutes as; the LED can take time to turn ON. In case, nothing happens- it’s time to fix the error!
- Error code OXC4EB827F of printer can also be determined by the computer status, provided printer is connected.
Simply, navigate to Windows Search menu and type Devices and printers. In the opened window, see the HP printer information below its icon. If you find a line saying HP printer is offline, it means your printer has got unresponsive displaying error code OXC4EB827F.
- If you find all the above solutions difficult to apply on printer or computer, simply place some compatible papers in printer’s tray. Connect it with computer and give PRINT command. In case, you find the printer isn’t responding to your request, either it’s the Ink system failure OR print head issue.
Now, hope you are aware of all possible scenarios causing HP printer 3545 ERROR Code OXC4EB827F! But, why this HP error code oxc4eb827f triggers?
Stay tuned to find the reasons!
Why code OXC4EB827F in HP printer appears?
To understand, you'll need to hop in the situations that stopped printer and displayed won't work error with code OXC4EB827F.
- In the beginning, when you purchase a printer, setup is very important. And, if you made any mistake during the printer assembly and software setup-you will see error code: OXC4EB827F while starting the printer.
So, make sure you follow the accurate steps to HP printer setup.
- Next, if it's not the new HP device then, try to recall the HP printer firmware update that you installed last time. If it's been too long- then, you know, what's causing the error OXC4EB827F to display on HP printer.
- With that said, you must also focus on the printer's hardware. This list also includes ink cartridge quality, position, and your computer!
You might be wondering:
What exactly have I done or needs to improve so, the printer blockade error code: OXC4EB827F HWLMICCI2 C eliminates?
Well, that's what you will find in the solution section of this guide NOW.
So, keep reading....
If HP printer not starting & display error OXC4EB827F,
Ask Printer Professionals for solution @855-703-2202
Where to start troubleshooting of error code OXC4EB827F in my PRINTER?
If that’s what you are thinking……THEN
You may begin with the following instructions and troubleshoot HP envy 4500 oxc4EB827f error:
- Open HP printer slot and ensure the carriage inside moves smoothly. In case, it has jammed, check for obstructions like paper or dust.
- After clearing the HP printer, try to move carriage. In case, it is still blocked, remove and reinsert the ink cartridges and print a test report.
You may also refer HP printer paper jam Guide for the detailed solution.
- Also, make sure that you use original and genuine HP ink because poor ink may damage the cartridges and display OXC4EB827F error code on computer screen.
- Even check that your HP printer is connected directly to the wall outlet and not to the surge protector.
Other than the above four things, check for the below points carefully:
- Recall- if you have made any recent hardware changes in the HP printer. Is so, then- most likely your printer is unable to recognize the hardware! As a result, you get printer won't work error code OXC4EB827F on-screen.
- Next, you need to enter device settings (to which printer is connected) and check for the last made update. Follow the below navigation for this:
Start menu>>>>>>> Control Panel>>>>>>>>>>> Updates >>>>> View installed updates.
If you can see an HP printer update on-screen, tap to uninstall it. As, sometimes- these software updates cause error like Blinking power button, error code OXC4EB827F HW_MICCI2 C.
With so many instructions, sometimes- it’s still tough to get rid of OXC4EB827F code on HP printer.
And, if you lose against any of the above steps, ask Printer professionals to help you!
If you are technically strong enough then, you may go for the solutions in next section.
Are you still bothered by HP error OXC4EB827F?
Contact Printer Support team for answers.
Steps to fix HP printer error code oxc4EB827f
So, you have entered this troubleshooting section?
Which means you are still bothered by Office jet 4630 printer error code OXC4EB827F?
No worries! As, here are the steps that can help you!
#1 Connect computer or phone to HP printer using USB cable
You must get into the nitty-gritty of HP received error code oxc4eb827f.
And, here is the first thing that you must do to resolve error code: OXC4EB827F in office jet 4620 like printers.
Step 1 Keep Printer & Computer close to each other
If you are connecting printer to device like computer or laptop, make sure to keep them nearby (preferably in same room). Next, make sure to keep your HP printer OFF unless asked.
Step 2 Connect computer & printer using USB Cable
Now, connect one end of USB cable to printer and another end to the computer. If you see port LED blinking at the computer end, turn on the printer.
Step 3 Computer & printer Setup Completes
After HP printer boots completely, computer will automatically detect the printing machine. Just make sure that your device has its compatible HP printer drivers.
You need to only comply with the online instructions and later, wait for the process to complete.
Important: Do not interfere in this connection building process. Otherwise, this can also become one of the reasons for Error Code OXC4EB827F in the newest released HP Envy Printers.
#2 Remove, Re-insert & Align Ink cartridges
Did your printer refuse to connect to computer or laptop?
Are you still getting an 'OXC4EB827F HLMICC12 C' error message on your HP Desk Jet printer?
Then, we suggest you to:
- Open the printer's front cover while the HP printing machine is still ON and, check if the carriage is moving freely.
- Try to print the test page after you tried resolving the issue. If your HP printer does not print, open the cartridge access door. You need to slide your fingers into the slot to open the door.
- In the next step, push the lid on the cartridge slot and pull up the ink cartridge from the slot.
- Check the cartridge and make sure there is no protective tape on the nozzles. In case, you find any orange color tape- REMOVE it immediately!
Note: Do not touch the copper-colored electrical strip while you are removing the protective layer.
- Next, check for any clogged area in cartridges vent and remove the excess adhesive using straight pin.
- If the error resolves, slide the colored ink cartridge (facing rear of printer) in the left slot. Repeat the process for black ink cartridges and insert them in the right slot.
- Finally, close the lid and cartridge access door and reboot your machine.
If error code OXC4EB827F on Printer won't power off the machine, continue to next solution.
To resolve printer error OXC4EB827F
Ask Printer professionals for immediate solution.
#3 Reset HP Printer
If you are among those 32% users, who still say-
My printer is giving an error code oxc4eb827f in HP printer and not responding to any printing orders.
Then, here is the resolution that will surely help you:
Step 1 START HP printer
Connect the printer cord directly to the wall outlet and turn on the HP machine. Keep a check on printer’s LED and ensure all the lights are lighting properly.
But do not touch or perform any step unless your printer enters the idle state and stop making any sort of noise.
Step 2 Disconnect USB cable
Now, if your HP printer has no network or wireless connection, perform this step. Otherwise, continue to Step 3.
In step 2, wait for the HP printer to get stable and later disconnect the USB cable from the printer's end.
However, you may check the guide- in case, your HP printer not connecting to wifi.
Step 3 Remove the Ink cartridge
Open the printer's front cover and remove the cartridges carefully. You must slide your fingers to the side of the roller to release the cartridges from HP machine.
Then, remove the power cord from the printer's rear end and later, from the wall outlet.
Step 4 Turn ON the printer
Plugin the power cord directly into wall outlet after 60 seconds. And, attach the other end of power cord to the rear end of the printer.
If you see the LEDs blinking on the ports connected, turn ON the printer.
Step 5 Reinsert the ink cartridges
Wait for the HP machine to warm-up and open the cartridges access door to reinsert the ink cartridges.
Step 6 Reconfigure HP printer
Setup and configure your printer again using computer or laptop, if you no more see HP printer i.e., 3545 ERROR Code OXC4EB827F.
In case, you have any trouble during the printer reset, refer the complete guide to reset HP printer.
#4 Download & Install HP Printer’s driver
As outlined in above solutions, you can easily get rid of error code OXC4EB827F while starting the Envy 4500 Printer.
However, there is still 20% chance that many of you will see HP error OXC4EB827F.
Specifically, if the error appears on computer screen, there is a significant chance of outdated drivers running on your system.
And, this suggests:
- Most of the users are still running the old installed Printer driver OR,
- Have incompatible HP printer drivers on their device
Whatever- be your case, we simply suggest to rectify the HP printer code OXC4EB827F by following these steps:
- Connect your computer to HP printer and open official driver’s webpage on a browser window.
- Next, type your HP machine’s model number in the search field to find the compatible drivers.
In case, you are unable to get the HP printer drivers, you may ask Printer experts for assistance.
- Alternatively, you may open Control Panel>>>>>> Device & Manager window>>>>>> search for HP printer’s name>>>>>>>> right-click to choose Update.
Important: To run this process, make sure your printer and computer are connected to Internet.
#5 Update HP printer’s Firmware
Even though printer’s firmware has no direct relationship with the HP error code 79 or OXC4EB827f, we still suggest following this solution.
Because HP firmware update replaces all the corrupt printer files with the updated ones!
As a result, the HP printer code error OXC4EB827F disappears from the printer screen.
Which is why we have provided following steps for your rescue from error code OXC4EB827F on Printer:
Update directly from Printer
- First and foremost, press ePrint button on the HP machine and navigate to Product Updates.
From HP printer's screen, go to Settings-> Preferences-> Printer Maintenance-> Web Services-> Printer Update.
- A window will open, on which you need to enable Web services and allow automatic updates to install on HP printer software.
Update from HP printer’s website
Your printer and computer must meet the following basic requirements to update HP printer’s firmware:
- The HP printer must have a stable connection with the computer.
- Even the computer must have access to consistent and fast-speed internet connection.
- Latest browser window and OS on computer are also essential.
Once you have these prerequisites fulfilled, here’re your steps to update firmware:
- Go to Software and Driver Downloads section in HP printer official website.
- With HP printer connected to device, tap on Let’s identify your Printer option and click SUBMIT.
- Select your computer OS and choose the compatible firmware update from the available list. Save the file in computer- where you can easily find it.
- Next, double-tap on firmware update file stored on computer and press Allow to begin the firmware install.
Important: Before you grant permission, make sure the printer’s serial number appears on the window.
If there’s no serial number on window, refresh the process!
If you have HP smart app on your device, you can even use it to update printer’s firmware.
Still can’t get rid of HP printer code OXC4EB827F?
Seek help from Printer experts @855-703-2202