Looking to fix larger HP printer at workplace?
Find your error signs below with effective solutions. From false paper jam error to meaningless character typing problem, find answer for all HP printer issues.
If somehow, your HP printer trouble isn't listed below or you need more concerning detailed help then, check out HP printer troubleshooting section.
For now, get started with the Business Personal HP printer issues & solutions.
HP Printer not connecting to wifi
When HP printer refuses to connect over your office wifi or public network open for whole building then, here's what you shall do:
- Create a password for the public network, if it' under your authority.
Note: This is done to limit the number of devices connected over the network.
- Else, try connecting the office personal printer over the network that has limited access.
- Other than this, try keeping your printer no less than 5 feet close to the wireless router. However, at the same time, make sure your HP printer is also not too far from the wireless router.
- Next, make sure your printer is connected to same network that is accessed by your device like computer.
- Then, open printer settings and verify them all so that they are compatible with your network and device.
Note: Most importantly, check the IP address assigned to printer. It must be same as that of your router.
If still, your HP Business printer is bothering you then, check HP printer not connecting to wifi solution.
HP printer error 79
Check out the following solutions to fix this error:
- Scan for any malware in device connected to HP Business personal printer and remove it immediately.
- Replace any damaged USB cable connected to printer.
- Open Devices and Printer to get to Printer's properties and cancel all jobs lying in HP printing queue.
- Next, open Services window from Start menu and scroll down to Print spooler option.
- Followed by it, right-click on the spooler option, select properties and tap on Disable button.
Note: Choose STOP option as well and finally click on Apply button.
- Wait for a while and restart the print spooler to allow the communication service start between the device and printer.
For more solutions, refer the instructional guide: HP printer error 79.
False HP Printer paper jam
When you see paper jam LED lightning on printer but in reality there's no paper jam, then:
- Check the media path and confirm there's no paper jam.
- Next, open the printer's lid and confirm there are no small pieces of media or other debris stuck in HP printer.
- Get rid of Duplexer and make sure that there are no media or debris particles.
- Then, close the printer lid and reboot your HP Business personal printer.
- Check the rollers and printer sensor for any issue. If detected, fix them.
Do you need detailed solution?- Here's the guide: HP printer paper jam that helps you fix even the non-existing problem.
HP printer no longer responding to print requests
One of the most annoying errors is when HP printer doesn't respond to print requests. However, you can easily fix the issue with following steps:
- Open Devices & Printer option from the Windows start menu and right-click on your HP printer icon to open Printer properties.
- Next, tap on Print option from File menu and choose to Cancel all printing.
Note: As, one corrupt printing job can put all other printing requests on halt.
- Right-click on your HP Business personal printer to choose set as default printer and uncheck Pause printing option.
- In the same pulled down list, uncheck Printer offline and restart your device.
If you still can't get the document printed then, see how to fix HP printer not printing problem.
Other HP printer problems - we solve!
Some of the other HP printer errors, we readily fix for all our HP printer users are:
- HP printer keeps going offline
- Meaningless (Garbled or Junk) Character Printing Issue
- 'User Intervention Required' Error When Printing (Windows)
- HP printer keeps pausing
- Aging Ink Supplies Stop Working to Protect the Ink System
- Computer Does Not Meet Minimum Requirements Error (Windows)
- HP printer not connected to computer
- Control Panel Menus, Display Panel Buttons and Lights
- HP printer not connected to Mac
- Wireless HP printer not printing wirelessly
- HP printer error
- HP printer not recognizing ink cartridge
- HP printer power button blinking
- print job stuck in queue
- HP printer blinking orange light
- HP printer paper feed problems
- Reset HP printer password
- No connection after router or wifi settings change
- Ink cartridges error
- Solving Paper Size Mismatch errors
- Air Print Connection Fails (iOS 11, Sierra, High Sierra)
- Network Scanner Connection Error (Windows)
- Printer Not Found During Driver Setup (Mac)
- Printer Not Found During Driver Setup (Windows)
HP Business Printer Troubleshooting
If you want printer experts to help fix your issue and maintain your HP printer for lifetime so, you can work seamlessly- CONTACT Printer Support team for direct assistance at 1-855-703-2202