Solve Epson Printer Offline Error
How Epson Printer
keeps going offline?
Is your computer finding it difficult to detect the printer? Are you struggling with Epson printer offline issue even after a reset? Then, it’s high time for you to know how this problem arises so; you can avoid it reoccurrence in near future.
Low Ink Cartridges
In certain case, users forget to check the level of ink cartridges. And, there comes the point- when the printers generate a warning message and make your machine go offline
Tip: You must get the ink refilled and press OK to dismiss the message & set your printer again online.
During Epson printer setup, if you install print driver but ignore to update them periodically then, at one time- you’ll start seeing the message-“Your printer is not available.”
Tip: To get rid of this problem, download compatible printer drivers and install them via computer.
Loose wire, damaged cables, non-working ports, drop-in connection & general Wi-Fi issue can cause Epson printer to stay offline unless fixed using right steps.
Tip: Troubleshoot all hardware and software issues stated above in the reason.
If any of the Windows or Mac software on your computer gets corrupt due to reasons like Trojan, Viruses, or other malware- your Epson printer may go crazy displaying offline message.
Tip: Scan your device regularly using anti-virus program and keep your system secure.
Quick Fix for Epson Printer Offline Problem
No one loves to see ‘Epson Printer offline’ message on screen. Therefore, to resolve this printing problem and ensure that the device meets productive printing needs all the time- you must implement the following fixes quickly.
Whenever you see any Epson printer offline error, make sure that there are enough papers in the machine tray. Also, check that the papers are placed properly.
Besides this, look inside your printer machine and check if there’s any paper jam error. In case, it’s present- clear the problem.
For this action, open Run Window and type Control printer to open its window. Then, right-click on your printer and choose ‘Cancel All Documents’ from the pulled down list.
Note: In case, you want to delete anyone printing job, right-click on it and tap OK button.
Corrupt or infected printer software may also cause your printer go offline. Thus, it’s wise to reset your printer and follow the steps to setup Epson printer again.
You may even contact Printer Offline Support team for the process.
Sometime, when your router keeps dropping Internet, your wireless Epson printer will keep going offline. This problem will continue unless your router issue is fixed.
Therefore, troubleshoot your wireless network, reboot your device and connect your printer again.
Troubleshoot Epson Printer Offline Error
The fixes below for printer offline Epson are applicable on both Windows and Mac. Try them one-by-one unless your issue is fixed.
- Set a static IP address on your printer. You may check the printer’s manual or consult Printer offline Support team to configure IP address for your printer in a way that it doesn’t change even after reboot of device. Note: In Windows device, open Control Panel-> select ‘Manual Wi-Fi Setup’ and set your IP.
- Next, ensure that your printer is connected on the same network as your device (on which you have configured the printer setup).
- After confirming the printer connection, login your computer with profile having “Manage Printer” rights. Note: In case, you have a local administrator account, it will also work to change your Epson printer status online.
- In case none of the above solutions seems of any help, then stop print spooler and delete all spooled files. To do so:
- Open the notepad and paste following command in it. net stop spooler del %systemroot%\system32\spool\printers\*.shd del %systemroot%\system32\spool\printers\*.spl net start spooler C:\DeletePrintJobs.cmd
- Later, save and run it as command script file. Note: The window will close automatically once this file finish processing.
Find Solutions for Epson Printer Other Problems
Some Epson Printer- We fix on daily basis:
- Epson Printer offline Windows 10
- Epson nx430 printer offline
- Epson XP 310 printer offline
- offline Epson 3540 printer
- Epson wp-3640 printer offline
- Epson XP-430 printer offline
- Epson XP 410 printer offline
- Epson XP 330 printer is offline
- Epson 440 printer offline
- Epson XP 320 printer offline
- Epson workforce 545 offline
Support You may need to Keep Your Printer at its Best
Printer Error Messages
Paper or Media Issue
Print Quality Problem
Printer Setup Issue
Other Printing Error
Frequently Asked Questions
Find your answer for the highly-reported Epson printer queries.