Let's fix Inkjet Brother Printer errors
Resolving Brother Printer not working, offline issue, connection error 03, or paper jam problem has never been easier. Simply get the solution to all the above and other similar issues, while you navigate through the solutions below.
Brother printer not connecting to wifi
Whether your Inkjet printer not displaying in-network list or wireless network refuses to connect with printer, the steps ahead will fix all:
- Keep your Brother printer 5 feet away from wireless router in the same room with no radio-emitting device nearby.
- Run Network troubleshooter and confirm that your router is having good and stable signal strength.
- Afterward, open Device Manager in Windows start menu and scroll down to printer name for drivers update. Simply, right-click and tap on Update driver software option to allow the action.
- In case, you are using any medium like computer or mobile to connect router with Brother Printer then, make sure no other network like proxy server or VPNs is enabled.
- Also, ensure the device has network drivers installed and updated.
In case, your Brother Inkjet printer still struggling with the network connection, find more relating it in Brother printer troubleshooting section.
Brother printer connected but not printing
So, you can see a 'printer successfully connected to network' message on screen?
However, the request sent to printer for printing any document still doesn't complete.
In such cases, you need to look for computing errors and resolve them. Some of the highly recommended fixes are:
- Roll-back any recent update that took place while the printer was connecting to wireless router.
- Disable any third-party or system security software (temporarily) unless Brother Inkjet printer prints a page.
- Go to Brother Printer's icon in Devices and Printers under Control panel.
- Next, right-click on the printer device to open printer properties.
- Then, from File button in printer's menu, choose 'Cancel all printing' jobs option.
Note: As, sometimes- one corrupt printing job can halt the other printing requests as well.
- Poor or incompatible paper quality can be another reason for document not printing. So, check the printer's manual for compatible paper quality.
- Check and remove any paper stuck in printing machine and also, remove any debris from the print heads.
Brother printer driver is Unavailable
The error majorly occurs when you have already tried installing the compatible Brother Inkjet printer drivers manually.
Now, to resolve the issue, here's what you must do:
- Open Control Panel from Windows start menu and click on Devices and printers.
- Right-click on your printer device and tap on remove device option.
- Then, in run window opened from Start menu, type 'devmgmt.msc' and hit ENTER.
- Scroll down to category 'Print queues' and expand the list to choose your Brother printer.
- Next, right-click on your Inkjet device and tap on Uninstall device option.
- Now, in same run window, type 'appwiz.cpl' to open a window that lists all the applications. Right-click on your Brother Printer application and click on 'Uninstall'.
- Shut down all the devices connected in the process and wait for 10 minutes.
- Later, Restart everything-> Allow the printer to detect in computer or mobile again-> and, finally, set the printer as default and let the drivers install automatically.
Brother printer printing blank pages
When Inkjet brother printer not printing anything, however, the paper passes smoothly from the machine then, do this:
- Remove the ink cartridge from the printer by opening the Inkjet Brother Printer cover.
- Shake it well and gently so, it doesn't fell around and later, reinsert properly.
- Restart your printer and other connected devices and try printing the job request again.
- If the error still persists, diagnose the communication between printer and your device by running system troubleshooter. If you find any issue then, fix the Printer communication error first.
For detailed help, check the brother printer troubleshooting section.
- In case, the ink level is low, refill the cartridges with the appropriate color.
- In case, the ink is not used at all and the error message continues to pop-up on screen then, clean the print heads. Also, clear the printer's nozzle with a clean dry cotton cloth.
- At last, if all is fine at hardware end then, open Control Panel on printer properties-> choose 'Advanced' option-> and, select 'Print from printer directly' radio button.
Most common Inkjet Brother Printer errors - We resolve!
Above are one of the highly-reported Brother Printer errors states, which have detailed solution.
In case, your Inkjet Brother printer issue doesn't match with them then, check out the list below.
Note: The following errors are already resolved by the printer professionals. So, ask the experts for the resolution immediately.
- Brother printer not printing
- Brother printer not connecting to Wifi
- Brother Printer not working
- Brother printer not connecting to mac wireless
- Brother printer not turning ON
- Brother printer offline
- Brother printer keeps saying no paper
- Brother printer keeps jamming
- Inkjet Brother printer problem
- Brother printer not printing double-sided
- Brother printer not showing up on network
- Brother printer not printing black
- Brother printer not connecting to PC
- Brother printer no paper error
- Brother printer error 48
- Reset Brother printer
- Incompatible Brother printer drivers error message
Inkjet - Brother Printer Troubleshooting
In case, you are looking for a personal touch, simply contact Printer experts over the phone 1-855-703-2202; send an email at the email address shared in the bottom-right side, or request for a callback with a single-click on the button below.