Looking for ways to fix HL Series Brother Printer?
Find your right solution below!
With an exclusive solution for each error of HL-series printer, below you will also find the tips to avoid different types of Brother Printer problem. So, have a quick glance over the solution and help yourself with relevant HL-Brother printer troubleshooting.
In any case, if you can't locate the error of your HL-Brother printer series then, Printer professionals are always there to hear your issue and provide the right solution!
HL - Brother Printer Firmware Update Failed
Third-party programs like anti-virus software or VPN server are some of the reasons for Brother Printer firmware update failure. Now, to resolve this error:
- Right-click on Anti-virus program and choose Disable option.
- In case, you can't find DISABLE option then, open run window.
- Type services.msc in the provided field and hit ENTER.
- Scroll down to Anti-virus software on the list and tap on Stop link in the left panel.
- Next, Open network adapter settings and right-click on the proxy server or VPN to select Disable option.
- Finally, you may run Brother Printer firmware update file.
After the process of up-gradation completes, you may re-enable the firewall software and VPN server.
Brother Printer out of memory
If you see any error message concerning the less space in HL-printer then, clear all the pending printing jobs from the queue. And, to do so:
- Open Control Panel and navigate to Device and printers option.
- Next, tap on Print button in the menu bar and choose 'Cancel All documents' option from the pulled down menu.
- After the requested printing jobs get clear- try restarting the printer.
This will surely remove the Brother Printer error window.
Brother Printer Paper Jam error
It is one of the most common errors that annoy user a lot. However, you can get rid of this trouble and also, avoid it in the future with the following steps:
- Remove any paper stuck from the input and output side of the HL-Brother printer.
- If you can't see any paper stuck inside the machine then, open its scanner cover.
- Next, move its print head to center position and check for any paper or other foreign objects on corners.
- Once done, make sure to close the scanner cover and restart the Brother printer.
Note: Prefer using clean cloth to remove any debris or other small objects stuck inside the printer.
Other HL-Brother Printer Issues- We Resolve!
Here's the list of some other printer errors- for which we have a definite solution:
- Brother printer error 48
- Brother Printer connection error 03
- Brother Printer troubleshooting
- HL-Brother printer not printing black
- HL-Brother printer not printing double-sided
- Brother printer not showing up on network
- Brother printer connected but not printing
HL - Brother Printer Troubleshooting
Bothered by HL-Brother printer issue? Do not give up or feel upset else, you won't be able to get the printer machine back to work. However, if you are least patient or can't find the solution for your problem on the site herein, make a call to Printer Support team and get your worries resolved!
For digital assistance, call at 1-855-703-2202