Can't fix your MFC series Brother Printer?
Search the exact signs of your MFC series Brother Printer problem below to get the right troubleshooting steps. With instant solution, get your MFC Brother printer back in working condition.
If somehow, you can't find your Brother Printer fixes below or feel the need for more technical solutions then, call Printer Support team->share your trouble and get the relevant troubleshooting on call.
Brother printer not connecting to wifi
Wrong Brother Printer settings, improper router configuration, or device like computer or mobile having no network drivers are some of the reasons for MFC printer not connecting to wireless network.
Whatever be the cause for this issue, execute the steps defined ahead:
- Download and update network drivers, printer drivers, and device OS immediately.
- Next, run Network troubleshooter and check if the issue is with the router. In case, you find the router is troubling you, reset the machine and configure it again.
- Then, disable all security software on device like firewall and restart print spooler from Services window.
- Also, ensure no red or orange color light is flashing on printer's front console. Else, fix the MFC-series Brother Printer error light flashing and then, try to connect with wifi.
- Maintain 5 feet distance between printer and router while connecting to each other.
After the process of up-gradation completes, you may re-enable the firewall software and VPN server.
Brother printer reset not working
Either you can go for hard reset or perform the factory reset process to make the printer enter in Setup mode. If your device has LCD monitor, here is what you must do:
- Touch the Settings or Setup icon on Brother Printer screen.
- On the next screen, scroll up or down to choose the option- Preferences from the list.
- Then, choose reset all menu settings or Restore factory defaults option.
- Touch Yes option on next screen to confirm the action.
Note: If your device has no LCD or screen, simply unplug the USB and power cable and reinsert the ink cartridge to reset the MCF printer.
Brother printer not available
One of the most common issues that every 3 out of 5 users face is relating to Brother Printer availability.
In other words, if you can't see your printer's SSID on network list of computer or mobile then, here is what you must do:
- Navigate to Device Manager from Windows Start menu.
Note: Mac users can click on Apple menu->System Preferences-> Device and printers option.
- Search for the printer drivers on list and check if it is updated or not.
Note: In case, there are no such drivers then, download printer driver's online to install.
- Next, open Devices and Printers window in Control panel and right-click on MFC series Brother Printer name to choose printer properties.
- And, uncheck Pause Printing and check the option: Cancel All documents and Set as Default.
- Finally, restart all connected devices including Brother Printer and check-if you can find its name on the list.
In case, your issue still doesn't resolve visit, Brother Printer offline solution.
Brother printer Paper Jam Error
Poor quality paper, dirty print-heads, and low-ink are the major reasons for MFC series Brother Printer paper jam issue.
To resolve it at all stages, do this:
- Check for any paper stuck at the input or output end of the printer machine. If found, remove it gently.
- Next, inspect for any low ink error message on screen. For such case, you need to buy and fill the ink in cartridges. In case, you still see low ink error message then, reset Brother Printer and try setting up the device again.
- Other than this, open the printer's lid and check the print heads. If you see any debris or small particles, try cleaning them with clean dry cloth.
- Do not forget to close the printer cover before restart.
Highly reported MFC-Brother Printer errors-we FIX!
The list of Brother Printer error state is quite long. So, it's infeasible to get all the solutions down herein. However, you can get the immediate solution from Printer professionals for all the Brother printer errors below:
- Brother printer keep saying no paper
- Brother printer out of memory
- MFC-Brother printer cannot detect wireless network
- Unable to setup Brother printer
- Brother printer connection error 03
- MFC-Brother printer paper feed issue
- Brother printer keeps going offline
- Brother printer not printing
- Cannot install Brother printer drivers
- Brother printer not working on Mac
- Brother Printer not connecting to PC
- Forgot Brother printer username and password
- Brother printer keeps losing wifi connection frequently
- MFC Brother printer firmware update failed
- Brother printer not printing double-sided
- Brother printer no paper error
- Incompatible Brother printer drivers error message
- Brother printer error 48
- Brother printer error codes
MFC - Brother Printer Troubleshooting
If you can't find your MFC-Brother printer troubleshooting steps above or feel that your printer issue is slightly different then, contact Printer Support team, share your trouble, and get the issue resolved there and then!
For digital assistance, call 1-855-703-2202. In case, you want to request for callback at your available time OR need chat support- the options are available ahead.